All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ritz Hotel stood on the corner downtown for decades. Once a proud beacon of the upper classes she hosted, the hotel has fallen on hard times. Hookers stroll the strip in front of the entrance where members of high society once promenaded down the avenue. The year is 1970. Outside, it's the Age of Aquarius. Long hair, rock and roll, free love and the peace movement are the tone of the day, but inside the Ritz it's as if it had never happened. Tiger the bouncer prowls the halls looking for trouble but has a knack for disappearing should any real trouble start. Betty, the front desk clerk, takes crap from one and rules her tiny fiefdom with a practiced hand. Liz Lyons, the three hundred pound transvestite comedian can't seem to get good room service. It all adds up to a rude awakening for Rick, a fifteen-year-old kid from the suburbs. Nothing in his sheltered upbringing has prepared him for the things he sees and the people he meets as the Ritz' newest bellhop.
- Author(s)Neil D Martin
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.