All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive compendium of baking (more than 280 recipes!) is from Dan Lepard, kwn for his much-loved food column in the U.K.'s Guardian newspaper. Featuring new techniques and traditions, Short & Sweet showcases Dan's impressive culinary expertise with such delectable treats as Bourbon Pecan Brownies, Swedish Almond Cake, and Sugar-Crusted Pear Turvers. From easy breads and gluten-free essentials to classic desserts and light bites, this friendly guide through the ins and outs of baking will earn a trusted place in the kitchen of vice and expert bakers.
- Author BiographyDan Lepard is an award-winning food writer and photographer. He has written several cookbooks as well as contributed photographs to his own and other works. Dan's popular baking column runs weekly in the U.K.'s Guardian newspaper and he also writes for the BBC and Sainsbury's Magazine.
- Author(s)Dan Lepard
- PublisherChronicle Books (CA)
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books (CA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.