All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- Description- A collection of four short stories in one volume.- From the creator of Full Moon o Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, and The Gentlemen's Alliance +, all published by VIZ Media.- There were 31 reprints of Short-Tempered Melancholic from 1998-2004.- Full Moon manga has sold through over 120k units in the U.S. to date.- Full Moon anime DVD's are also available from VIZ Media.- To be previewed and promoted in VIZ Media's Shojo Beat magazine.- Arina Tanemura was VIZ Media's guest at the 2007 Comic Con in San Diego. A collection of four short stories from the famed mangaka Arina Tanemura! Short-Tempered Melancholic: Kajika Yama is a female ninja whose job is to protect her family's legendary weapon. But when a boy she has a crush on tells her she should be more ladylike, she vows to give up all ninja deeds. This Love is Nonfiction: Yuri sends her pen pal Ryo a picture of herself--but it's really of her best friend Karin, who is prettier than she is. Now Ryo wants to meet her, so she has choice but to send Karin instead! Rainy Afterons are for Romantic Heroines: Miri falls in love with Takato, a boy who shared his umbrella with her one rainy afteron. Now she forgets her umbrella every time it rains in hopes of becoming closer to him. The Style of the Second Love: Mana secretly likes her friend's boyfriend, but Nakamura, a younger boy, is determined to win Mana's heart.
- Author BiographyArina Tanemura began her manga career in 1996 when her short stories debuted in <b><i>Ribon</i></b> magazine. Tanemura gained fame with the 1997 publication of <b><i>I-O-N</i></b>, a high school romance with a supernatural twist. From 1998 to 2000, she worked on the popular series <b><i>Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne</i></b>, about a young girl who is the reincarnation of Joan of Arc, followed by <b><i>Time Stranger Kyoko</i></b> in 2000-2001 and <b><i>Full Moon</i></b> in 2002. Despite Tanemura's intentions to draw in a style that makes her stories difficult to animate, both <b><i>Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne</i></b> and <b><i>Full Moon</i></b> have been adapted into TV series.
- Author(s)Arina Tanemura
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleShojo Beat Manga (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arina Tanemura
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.