All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHerefordshire is rewned for its hop-yards and cider-apple orchards, threaded by peaceful footpaths, lanes and byroads amidst rich pastures and wooded limestone ridges grazed by the famous terracotta-coloured cattle. But the county also has a wild side; the huge sandstone wall of the Black Mountains rises in the west, the Forest of Dean and the remarkable Wye Gorge fringe the south and the Malvern Hills offer a dramatic eastern boundary. With walks in and around villages, modest strolls to farmyard chapels, Wye-side meadows and windswept hilltops and longer walks into the more remote corners of this undiscovered county.
- Author BiographyNeil Coates is an outdoor writer and photographer based in Stockport. He is regular contributor to BBC Country File and Country Walks magazine as well as writing and revising several Pathfinder Walks and Short Walks titles.
- Author(s)Neil Coates
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleShort Walks
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour maps
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byArk Creative
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.