All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lake District contains some of the most spectacular landscapes in Britain with superb walking areas. These can be explored with these 20 walks, all of which are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less than 3 hours. This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to really appreciate the landscapes of the Lake District. INCLUDES: * 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under. * Each walk has a detailed 1:25 000 Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route. * The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families. * Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk. The perfect guide for afteron walks near to Keswick, Windermere, Coniston, Grasmere and Ambleside.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width117 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Map Scale1:25000
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.