All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tells the stories of those ill-fated series that were cancelled within one year of their premieres. The entries are arranged chrologically from the 1948-1949 through the 1977-1978 seasons, and provide descriptions of each show along with the type of program it was; its times, dates, and network; its competition on other networks; and the cast, producer, director and writer credits. The book also includes information from more than 100 interviews with actors, writers, directors, and producers who worked on the short-lived television series.
- Author Biography<b>Wesley Hyatt</b>, a senior writer with MMI Public Relations, has also served as a television historian and consultant for several media sources. He is the author of several McFarland titles and lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Wesley Hyatt
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note60 photographs, bibliography, indexes
- Weight576 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.