All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description'This book concentrates on short term psychodynamic psychotherapy. It aims to discover and analyse the key principles involved. It also aims to enrich the understanding of an approach to therapy that is already of benefit to many in our community, but that could reach very many others if it were better known and understood.' - from the Introduction.
- Author BiographyPenny Rawson has worked as a therapist for many years, working in higher education and youth counselling. She is the Director of FASTPACE, a consultancy specialising in brief psychodynamic therapy, training and supervision. She has written for various journals and is the author of 'Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Analysis of Key Principles' and 'Grappling with Grief'.
- Author(s)Penny Rawson
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.