All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionJust being good at what you do doesn't cut it anymore. Today's information fueled ecomy rewards a new breed of worker-those who can think differently, move faster, and attain a level of kwledge that tilts the field of play in their favor. In Shortcut to Prosperity , Mark Hopkins explains how to develop those habits-t only for career success, but also for a more fulfilling and exciting life. He'll show you how to; Do the soul searching required to find your passion; Harness hardship or personal vision to engage a lifelong Prosperity Cycle that builds on one success after ather; Put in the hours with the right organizations to develop a differentiating level of competence; Exploit your natural curiosity and expand your field of vision to spot opportunities others miss, the most important entrepreneurial habit; Develop partners, guides, and mentors to help you along the way However you define prosperity, Mark can help you find your field of play, develop a competitive advantage, and recruit allies. Through stories of inspiring people-some entrepreneurs, some t-Mark reinforces the book's message: you don't have to be a genius or lucky to have the exact career and life you want. By sharing the habits of success and simple strategies for integrating them into your life, Mark will help you map your own shortcut to prosperity.
- Author BiographyMark Hopkins earned engineering degrees from Cornell and Stanford then spent the next twenty-five years deciphering the factors that make some people prosperous, successful, and happy. In 1996, after building a leadership career with companies like Hewlett Packard and Emerson Electric, Mark founded Peak Industries, a medical device contract manufacturer, which he grew and later sold to Delphi. He then founded Crescendo Capital Partners, a private equity firm, and Catalyst, a private foundation focused on supporting Colorado-based nonprofits and microlending in the developing world.
- Author(s)Mark Hopkins
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight284 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.