All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenry, Lee, Kip and Ronny grew up together in rural Wisconsin. Friends since childhood, their lives all began the same way, but have since taken different paths. Henry stayed on the family farm and married his first love, whilst the others left in search of something more. Ronnie became a rodeo star, Kip made his fortune in the city, and musician Lee found fame - but heartbreak, too. Now all four are back in town for a wedding, each of them hoping to recapture their old closeness but unable to escape how much has changed. Amid the happiness of reunion and celebration, old rivalries resurface and a wife's secret threatens to tear both a marriage and a friendship apart ...This is a vel about the things that matter - love and loyalty, the power of music and the beauty of nature - told in a uniquely beautiful, warm-hearted and profound way and exploring the age-old question of whether we can ever truly come home.
- Author BiographyNickolas Butler was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Wisconsin, where he now lives with his wife and two children. Shotgun Lovesongs is his first novel.
- Author(s)Nickolas Butler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/06/2015
- Weight232 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.