All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionShotgun Proteomics: Methods and Protocols serves as a vital collection of protocols through which thousands of proteins can be simultaneously identified, quantified and characterized in a high throughput manner. Beginning with the history of proteomics centered on the vital role of mass spectrometry in its development, this detailed volume continues with chapters on sample pre-fractionation, in vivo and in vitro stable isotope labeling, label-free proteomics, informatics, protein-protein interactions, targeted proteomics and post-translational modifications. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and comprehensive, Shotgun Proteomics: Methods and Protocols is an ideal and up-to-date guide for researchers seeking to understand the proteome of any given species.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1156
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1238 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDaniel Martins-De-Souza
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.