All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the first book, this volume contains the complete syllabus required to take the student from 5th kyu or Purple Belt right through to Black Belt. Each section is clearly divided into separate levels for each kyu grade, incorporating all the appropriate techniques, sparring and kata.
- Author BiographySensei Keinosuke Enoeda, 8th Dan, is Chief Instructor of both the Karate Union of Great Britain and the Japan Karate Association in Europe. Nicknamed 'The Tiger', his unique training methods and high standards are respected and admired by instructors and students the world over.
- Author(s)Sensei K. Enoeda
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/06/1996
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note350 b&w photographs
- Weight374 g
- Width172 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.