All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are witnessing an aggressive attack on the credibility of the Christian faith. Christians are increasingly called to embrace Darwinian evolutior ackwledge that they are altogether opposed to science.
But for the contributors to this volume, this is a false premise. Committed to the authority of Scripture, the need for careful exegesis, and the importance of rigorous scientific investigation, these thirteen scientists and theologians offer valuable perspectives on a controversial area of debate for concerned Christians who are determined to draw their own conclusions.
- PublisherP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhillipsburg, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNorman C Nevin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.