All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to standard ecomic theory and modelling, liberalizing agriculture will result in important welfare gains. Because of price volatility, an alternative model, based in general disequilibrium in the Wicksellian tradition, provides much less optimistic conclusions, actually supported by the recent evolution of the world agricultural system, as well as by the history of the many attempts of agricultural trade liberalization since the 18th century.
- Author(s)Francoise Gerard,Jean-Marc Boussard,Marie-Gabrielle Piketty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some colour)
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.