All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Tired Of Your Current Job? Jobs and careers are an important part of our lives. Along with providing a source of income, they help us fulfill our personal goals, build social networks, and serve our professions or communities. In the real world, this is t always the case. In fact, a lot of us are under <b>intense stress</b> at work, doing something we absolutely hate. In this guide Should I Quit My Job?, we will take a closer look at different coping options to deal with the stress at work. Think outside the box and set a plan in motion, so you can leave your stress behind as you are planning to quit your dead end job. Learn the right way to minimizing risks before you resign - Plan ahead so you can thrive.
- Author BiographyThomas has been a financial adviser/Realtor in Vancouver, BC, Canada since 2002. He provided clients with advice on financial matters, as well as helping people who are in difficult financial situations. Thomas is also an experienced condo Realtor in Metro Vancouver. He had handled hundreds of home sales and purchases in the downtown core of Vancouver and all around British Columbia. Thomas is the author of the book Should I Quit My Job? and The Smart First-Time Home Buyer's Guide. Thomas's goal is to provide different options for people who are not feeling satisfied with their current employment. He believes that everyone deserves to work in a comfortable and friendly environment, not just working to pay bills. When not working, Thomas loves to play with 3 of his husky dogs, and get outside and enjoy the nature. He also enjoys swimming and jogging to stay fit.
- Author(s)Thomas K Lutz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAdela Carter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.