Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past several years, there has been an extensive reappraisal of the physiologic changes of pregnancy and their associated disorders, along with a refinement of diagstic procedures and evaluation of the therapeutic approaches that are of primary concern to the physician. In Shoulder Dystocia and Birth Injury: Prevention and Treatment, Third Edition, ted authority James A. O'Leary, M.D., with 40 years experience as an M.D. academician, lecturer, practitioner and clinical researcher with almost 200 contributions to the OB-GYN literature and textbooks, shares his insight on treatment techniques, identification and treatment of predisposing risk factors, current statistical data, ultrasound diagsis and the necessary steps toward prevention, along with a thorough review of the important medical-legal issues. Shoulder Dystocia and Birth Injury: Prevention and Treatment, Third Edition supplements the limits of personal experience with the accumulated experience of many talented clinicians to aid physicians, midwives, and professionals in training with the most current information in this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames A. O'Leary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.