All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ange Mlinko's Shoulder Season observation and metaphor are always on edge. . . . The poems are at once formally engaged, playful, and disturbing. It's a wild ride and a great read.--Rae Armantrout With a title that plays upon shouldering one's burden, this equally fanciful and hard-hitting collection captures the uncertainties and ecomic turmoil of twenty-first-century life, where the mind might still be a little spa, but the future is hedged against the / boys who died. A longtime East Coast resident and language columnist for The Nation, Ange Mlinko currently lives in Beirut. Her poems have appeared in The New Yorker, The London Review of Books, Poetry, and elsewhere.
- Author BiographyAnge Mlinko is the author of Starred Wire, a National Poetry Series Award winner, and Matinees, a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year. Poems from this collection have appeared in The New Yorker, The London Review of Books, Poetry magazine, and elsewhere. A longtime East Coast resident and language columnist for The Nation, she currently lives in Beirut.
- Author(s)Ange Mlinko
- PublisherCoffee House Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoffee House Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.