All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed comparison of 18th-century slave life in the two areas where their population was centered: the Chesapeake region of Virginia and the South Carolina Lowcountry.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Hughes is professor of history at Wake Forest University and author of Paying for the German Inflation.
- Author(s)Michael L Hughes,Michael L. Hughes
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.