All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of Connecticut writer Chris Gay's best witty, humorous, poignant and sarcastic Random Thoughts. He wrote it to accompany the separate historical humor showcased on the radio humor spots he broadcasts daily over the Hartford market. More of his writings and voice-over work can also be found on his website, www.thepassiofthechris.com. Shouldn't Ice Cold Beer Be Frozen? covers a broad spectrum of observations on such topics as life in general, pop culture, music, movies, politics, sports, television, pet peeves, and much more. Chris Gay is pleased to bring this second edition collection of his Random Thoughts to you subtly wrapped in its bright yellow and green cover. If laughter is indeed the best medicine, you may never be sick again. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Chris Gay
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.