Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the United States, businesses compete for the attention of buyers by presenting their products in striking, often outrageous, ways at trade shows. In Show Business, ex-trade show photographer Ron Schramm presents a collection of black-and-white photographs displaying the theatrical ways in which these products are marketed to American businesses, and to America. The images in this volume include selected exhibits and photographic editorials that visually reported the shows for trade newspapers and show organizers. Because trade shows are an integral opportunity for businesses to sell their goods and services, businesses are willing to do just about anything to get people's attention. Sometimes quirky but always interesting, Schramm's images present the spectacles that come with the trade show experience, from twenty-foot-tall cola bottles to a van display surrounded by women dressed in spacesuits. Show Business is a distinctive compilation of images that offers an insider's look at business-and creativity-at work.
- Author(s)Ron Schramm
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.