Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAs a business owner, you will face decisions that influence your company's direction and, in some cases, its very survival. It is critical that you be able to recognize these moments, as well as process the available information and take appropriate action with both a short-term and long-term perspective. This book is intended to serve as a primer for business owners, professional advisors, providers of financing, investors, and fiduciaries who make important decisions in areas such as raising and restructuring of financing, financial strategy, purchase or sale transactions, and dispute resolution.
- Author BiographyKumi Bradshaw is a Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Business Valuator Accredited for Litigation (BVAL). He holds a bachelor's degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and an MBA from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, USA. Kumi currently serves as a member of the Accreditation Board of the Institute of Business Appraisers (elected in 2009). He is the valuations director at Asgill Post Limited (www.asgillpost.com), an independent business appraisal practice headquartered in Bermuda. Kumi's business valuation and advisory experience includes assignments focused on small- to mid-sized private companies in Bermuda, North America, and Central Europe. Business appraisal (valuation) services have been rendered for a variety of purposes, including buy-sell agreements, business purchase/sale, marital dissolution, shareholder matters, and exit strategy development. His experience includes the food service, construction, retail, information technology, health, child-care, and hospitality industries.
- Author(s)Kumi P. Bradshaw
- PublisherKrafty Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationBermuda
- ImprintKrafty Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width2286 mm
- Height1524 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.