Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionShow trains were once a common sight across America, transporting their mysterious cargo from town to town. Now the enchantment of show trains is beautifully captured for all to enjoy. Rare photographs presented by the Circus World Museum in Baraboo, Wisconsin, display the unusual construction and exotic cargo of show trains. Witness all types of eye-popping traveling show cars including carnival trains, minstrel show cars, Uncle Tom's Cabin show cars, whale and other animal show cars. -Step right up- and see them for yourself!
- Author BiographyBruce Nelson has worked in the transportation industry since graduating from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. Following more than 25 years of service with the Chicago Transit Authority, where he worked his way up through the ranks to the position of general manager, he is now employed by Parsons Brinckerhoff, an international engineering consulting firm. His interests include photography, music performance and the study of American history. He has authored many articles on transportation-related subjects for a variety of publications, and his photographs have appeared in numerous newspapers, magazines and history books. A lifelong resident of northeastern Illinois, Bruce lives in Chicago with his wife, Jennifer.
- Author(s)Fred Dahlinger
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note123
- Weight431 g
- Width260 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.