All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionShower of Blessings is one of the most beloved guruyogas of Tibetan Buddhism. Focused on Guru Padmasambhava and written by Jamgon Mipham (1846-1912), one of the greatest Tibetan Buddhist masters of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, it is widely practiced in both Asian and Western monasteries. Based on a seminar he gave at Karma Triyana Dharmachakra in 2007, Lama Yeshe Gyamtso's commentary explains the meaning of this guruyoga as well as how to practice it. Includes the liturgy in Tibetan and English.
- Author BiographyJamgon Mipham, (1846-1912) (also known as Mipham the Great ) was a master of the Nyingmalineage of Tibetan Buddhism and one of the leading figures in the Ri-me(non-sectarian) movement in Tibet.
- Author(s)Jamgon Mipham
- PublisherKTD Publications
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKTD Publications
- Weight658 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.