All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and fully updated for 2013, and includes a subscription for free What's New? Updaters each time OpenCart is updated so your book is always current! See book for more information. ENDORSED BY OPENCART - This is the official User Manual for OpenCart 1.5, written for n-technical beginners such as store owners or administrators. OpenCart is one of the fastest-growing open source eCommerce programs today because it is so easy to use and intuitive - it works the way you think an online store should work! Buy this book to take a tour of its features and plan out a store of your own, or use it as a daily reference for setting up and running your store. This user manual is loaded with checklists, cheatsheets, hot tips and large, clear, fully filled-in screenshots so you kw exactly what to do: - Our famous Admin Menu Cheatsheet helps you quickly find the menus you want. - Easy Checklists guide you through any task. - Install your store in 30 minutes with our Quick Install Guide chapter, or instantly with one of the recommended OpenCart web hosts who install your store for you for FREE. - What you MUST kw about your online store's security, in n-technical terms. - How to find a web host and them (template) provider. - How to hire a freelance OpenCart technical pro, and manage a successful project. ABOUT THE POPULAR SHOWME GUIDES SERIES These user manuals are written in plain, n-technical language for NON-TECHNICAL online store owners or managers, NO programming skill is required. We don't just tell you how to do it, we SHOW YOU with actual screenshots from a real store. On each topic, pictures SHOW YOU how it looks in the private Admin AND how it looks in your store. That's why it's called the ShowMe Guides(TM).
- Author BiographyKerry Watson has been an author on eCommerce programs since 2003 when she released the first osCommerce User Manual. She is a columnist for Practical Ecommerce magazine, and maintained the official OpenCart documentation on OpenCart.com. All of her books are also available in downloadable ebook format on her website, www.OSCmanuals.com.
- Author(s)MS Kerry R Watson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.