All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAs the follow-up to his best-selling book and DVD, Shredding Bach, master shredder German Schauss covers yet ather all-time great musician with this new book, CD, and DVD set, Shredding Paganini. Niccol? Paganini, whose lifestyle and fame were similar to that of a modern rock star, was undoubtedly one of the greatest virtuosos that ever lived. His skills were so advanced that many believed he had made a pact with the devil. Paganini's practice schedule (15 hours a day), combined with a genetic connective tissue disorder that gave him impossible reach and flexibility with his fingers, resulted in extremely demanding and exciting compositions for shredders of any era. Paganini's works, which showcase his extraordinary skills, are perfect for the heavy metal style and will stretch your playing to new limits. The accompanying DVD includes demonstrations of many of the pieces, and the provided CD features all of the examples at multiple speeds to help you practice and get you on your way to mastering Paganini's challenging compositions.
- Author(s)German Schauss
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight277 g
- Width227 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio and DVD Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.