All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionShrine and Altar is a journey into the base elements that are used to establish a sacred space of mindful meditation, spiritual awakening, and divine communion with the guardian forces of the cosmos. In this work the reader will be given tools in the form of kwledge that they can use as the building blocks for their spiritual work. A sacred space is a focused portal and spiritual gateway to worlds beyond our own. In this life of five sensory perception physical tools are often utilized in order to align all of our faculties to one intention. The erecting of a sacred space accomplishes this goal as it creates a single focused environment aimed at the singular goal of spiritual cultivation and empowerment. This book pursues a simplistic approach to altar/shrine erection in order to establish a foundational facility in the reader and spiritual aspirant. Before you lend your efforts to the design and construction of your next sacred space, you would do well to study the gems offered in this great work.
- Author BiographyH. Yuya Assaan-ANU is an initiated Priest in the Nigerian Orisha tradition and an advanced student of the IFA priestly order, as well. Chief Yuya has been working with the spirit world through various indigenous native systems for over 20 years as a spiritual counselor and guide. He is also the Chief Priest and temple head of ANU Nation where he has initiated a cadre of students into Orisha tradition as well as his own ANU Spiritual Order and currently teaches indigenous occult and mystery systems, African philosophy and spiritual sciences, and divination to adults as well as children through his school, The Sadulu House Spiritual Center. Chief Yuya is also the author of Grasping the Root of Divine Power, Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships, and several other forthcoming titles. H. Yuya Assaan-ANU teaches classes on spiritual growth, personal development, and indigenous ancient spirituality. Class are taught in three phases and bring a person through the beginner to advanced level of spirit and soul work in a very hands on practical manner.
- Author(s)Hru Yuya T Assaan-Anu
- PublisherAnu Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnu Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.