All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn his alternately heart - breaking and hysterical New York Times bestselling memoir, Bishop shares the surreal experiences of writing his will with the bravado of a pulp velist, taking chemo in a strip club, and (technically) the closest he ever got to achieving his lifelong dream of a threesome - when a physical therapist had to show his wife to bathe him in the shower during his weakened state. Whether recounting his search for the most aggressive form of treatment, how radiation treatment jeopardized his ability to (literally) walk down the aisle or even smile for his wedding photos, or recalling the time his wife inadvertently drugged him in a pool in Maui, Bishop's inimitable voice radiates through his story. Shrinkage reveals the resilience of the human spirit - and the power of laughter - during even the darkest times.
- Author BiographyBryan Bishop has been the on-air sidekick for The Adam Carolla Show since 2006. What started as a syndicated morning radio show evolved into The World's Most Downloaded Podcast, as certified by the Guinness Book of World Records. He has also appeared as a contestant on Comedy Central's Beat the Geeks and on the syndicated game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Bishop was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and currently lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Christie.
- Author(s)Bryan Bishop
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Note39 black and white photographs
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.