All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaise your glass to a taste sensation for cocktails and soft drinks-shrubs-a vintage drink mixer that will kck your socks off. Mixologists are reaching back through the centuries to reclaim vinegar's more palatable past...embracing it as 'the other acid,' said The New York Times. The history of shrubs, as revealed here, is as fascinating as the drinks are refreshing. These sharp and tangy infusions are simple to make and use. Make Red Currant Shrub for a Vermouth Cassis or Apple Cinnamon Shrub to mix with carbonated water or develop your own with Michael Dietsch's directions.
- Author BiographyMichael Dietsch is a writer, editor, and accidental bartender in Brooklyn. He is a contributor at SeriousEats.com and writes about spirits and cocktails at the website A Dash of Bitters. When he's not mixing drinks, he's smoking huge chunks of meat, grilling vegetables, bicycling, or enjoying a fine cigar. The author of Shrubs, he lives in Reston, Virginia, with his family.
- Author(s)Michael Dietsch
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.