All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionStop dieting and start loving yourself! If you can't stomach one more day of being told you're too fat, then you're ready to try some delicious new brain candy. Skinny is t the cure! Thin is NOT in. There's thing wrong with you! There never was. Authors Maria Rago, PhD and Greg Archer want you to do one thing: Shut up, and eat! And have fun doing it. Let compassionate guides Maria and Greg show you how listening to your hunger and fullness cues, eating foods you love, and horing yourself are the best nutrition for your body, mind, and soul.
- Author(s)Greg Archer,Maria Rago,Rago Maria
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight245 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.