All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionShyStelle debuts her poetry surrounding the circles of life such as love, relationships and family. Using some her own life experiences to give insight and inspiration to others as a deep therapuetic outlet. Her poetry from this book is the way to assist soul cleansing.
- Author BiographyShyStelle was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. She discovered her love and fascination with poetry in early 1991 at 11yrs old. From reading all sorts of books of which poetry books are her favorite. She did not know exactly how to put her words onto paper until she met her her 5th grade teacher, Ms. Trotter. She was a teacher who was also passionate about poetry and seen the potential in her young student. She taught ShyStelle about different poets, poems, the way to write and techniques on how to memorize poems. Also giving her the opportunity to recite poems in front of her classmates and the faculty at her school. Shystelle's style of poetry was originated from all experiences to life. Coming from a Christian background her structure of writing was passed to her from her late mother Chris Barnes, who in fact was very creative. Always motivating her young daughter to write what she was on her heart. ShyStelle's favorite genres are poems of subject like love, relationships and family life. In October 2015 ShyStelle got featured in her friend Kaiserrific's book, A Very Merry Kaiserrific Christmas. Of which she had the the opportunity to share her poem My Favorite Christmas as well as collaborating a few more poems in the book with Kaiserrific. ShyStelle took the stage for the first time. Giving a dynamic performance at Kaiserrific's open mic show in St. Louis on April 17, 2016 reciting one of her poems from the book From My Hearts To Yours in dedication to her late cousin. In her spare time, ShyStelle is with family and friends. As well as her alone time to write and create new poems. She says that its a lot of hard work but one must not give up. You'll see the real award behind your hard work and dedication.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byShystelle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.