All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA poignant and humorous series of poems exploring the mental state and post-separation daily life of an obsessive-compulsive writer, as he addresses his absent partner.
- Author BiographyRogelio Guedea (Mexico,1974) is the author of more than forty books of poetry, essays, narrative, interviews and translations. Publications of his work in English translation include: Free fall (2009), and the novel The Brothers Corona (2014). His poetry collection Kora was awarded the prestigious Spanish Premio Adonais in 2008. Exilio, a selection of poems from six collections appeared in 2011. His most recent novel, El crimen de Los Tepames , was a bestseller in Mexico. He is a columnist for several Mexican newspapers and is coordinator of the Spanish Programme at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. Roger Hickin is a New Zealand translator, poet and visual artist.
- Author(s)Rogelio Guedea
- PublisherCold Hub Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- LanguageSpanish and English
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLyttelton, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintCold Hub Press
- Weight150 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Translated byRoger Hickin
- Introduction byVincent O'Sullivan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.