All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis Siberian Husky blank journal preserves the precious moments! A dog journal for you to record your dog's life as it happens! With lots of space for snapshots of your best friend and companion! This blank book gives dog lovers the opportunity to chart their puppies growth. As your puppy grows into an adult you can document and capture the cherished moments. There is a page for birth information, vaccine records, and even a page to place your puppy's paw prints! You can take photos of your puppy discovering his world as he grows into an adult. This blank book is the ultimate keepsake for every dog owner! There are pages that allow you to add a photo then write what your puppy or dog did that day. Don't miss the happy moments when your companion is sleeping, bounding across the yard, his first birthday or his favorite things to do! With this dog memory book you will be able to admire and preserve your favorite memories to enjoy the happy moments for years! Space is provided for dog owners to tape or paste in their own photos. Start creating lasting memories today with this journal and scrapbook for your puppy or dog! This journal is the perfect size to carry with you in a tote bag, purse or briefcase. Makes a GREAT gift for your dog lover friends and relatives.
- Author BiographyDebbie Miller's books are inspired by her fascination with animals and her pets. Pets have been part of her life for years. Starting at a young age she could be found playing with the family cats. Debbie at one time was owned by ferrets, she had over 50 in her care as an educator of ferrets and a ferret judge in the 1990's. Her love for animals continues with being the owner of two beautiful German Shepherds including her work in helping stray cats. Along with her journal books she has several children's books for various ages. She is currently working on some recipe cookbooks including a romance book.
- Author(s)Debbie Miller
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.