All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian and his friends are t part of the cool crowd. They're the misfits, the troublemakers -- the ones who jump their High School's electrified fence to skip school regularly. So when the virus breaks out, they're the only ones with a chance of surviving. The virus turns Brian's classmates and teachers into bloodthirsty attackers who don't die easily. In other words: Zombies. The whole school goes on lockdown and the military surrounds the fence, and Brian and his best friend Chad are safe (and stuck) in the theater department -- far from Brian's sister, Kenzie and his ex-girlfriend with a panic attack problem, Laura. Brian and Chad, along with some of the theater kids who he'd never given the time of day before, decide to find the girls and bring them to the safety of the theater. But it won't be easy and it will test everything they thought they knew about themselves and their classmates. In a world turned upside down, who exactly are the real monsters?
- Author BiographyTom Leveen is the author of Party, Zero, and ManicPixieDreamGirl (Spring 2013). This is his first foray into the horror genre.
- Author(s)Tom Leveen
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintAmulet Books
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.