All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom early childhood, Julie Gregory was continually x-rayed, medicated and operated on - in the vain pursuit of an illness that was all in her mother's mind. Munchausen by proxy is the world's most dangerous form of child abuse and most victims die. Julie Gregory t only found the courage to survive, but to save others.
- Author(s)Julie Gregory
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date21/07/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, portraits
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.