Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionMagic Lantern is broadening its sights and has turned its attention to the invative compact digital cameras that are w appearing in the market. The Sigma DP1 is one such model and the first digital compact camera with an SLR-sized sensor. These compacts have broad market appeal, allowing photographers to retain creative control over their images, yet without the heavy kit to drag around. This Magic Lantern guide written by a well-kwn expert on camera techlogy and design, contains all the information, tips and shooting advice that readers need to get the most out of their DP1.
- Author BiographyJason Schneider is he founding editor-in-chief of Popular Photography magazine and a well-known expert on camera technology and design.
- Author(s)Jason Schneider
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- Series TitleMagic Lantern Guides
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/08/2012
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.