All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionFor three years in the 1970's Grey worked as a radio disc jockey at a small town AM station. He met a lot of people and learned a lot about the harsh realities of the business of broadcasting. Take a step back to the decade of the seventies where you can enjoy the music, experience the fads, and return to the unique values of a typical American family and their dreams. Also, relive the night when the king of rock-and-roll made his comeback on TV and experience the heartbreak of the main character on the day legendary Elvis died. Enjoy this seventh book by the author of Growing Up, Upstate and Grown Up, Going Home. Author Steve Newvine is a reqular columnist and contributor to MercedCountyEvents.com and a former broadcaster who uses this work of fiction to illustrate a special time in our nation's history: the era of Watergate, disco music, and the closing days of AM radio as a major influence on American culture. This edition includes the essay A Friendship Forged in Radio .
- Author(s)Steve Newvine
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.