All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionSignal brings together material produced the world over, and collected from both the present and decades past. Artists and cultural workers have been at the center of upheavals and revolts since protests first began, from the painters and poets in the Paris Commune to the poster-makers and street-theatre performers of the recent Occupy movement. Signal brings these artists and their work to a new audience, digging deep through our common history to unearth their images and stories.
- Author BiographyAlec Dunn is an illustrator and a printer who has designed book and record covers, political graphics, and punk fliers. He lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Josh MacPhee is an artist, a curator, an activist, the coeditor of Realizing the Impossible and Reproduce and Revolt, and the author of Paper Politics. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Note1
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlec Dunn,Josh MacPhee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.