All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionSignal is an ongoing book series dedicated to documenting and sharing compelling graphics, art projects and cultural movements of international resistance and liberation struggles. Artists and cultural workers have been at the centre of upheavals and revolts the world over, from the painters and poets in the Paris Commune to the poster-makers and street-theatre performers of the Occupy movement. Signal brings these artists and their work to a new audience, digging deep through our common history to unearth their images and stories.
- Author BiographyAlec Dunn is an illustrator, printer, and amateur historian who has designed book and record covers, political graphics, and punk fliers. He is the coeditor of the Signalseries and has been a member of the Justseeds Artists Cooperative since it formed in 2007. He lives in Pittsburgh. Josh MacPhee is a designer, artist, activist, and archivist. He is the coauthor of Signs of Change: Social Movement Cultures 1960s to Now, coeditor of the Signal series, and cofounder of the Interference Archive, a public collection of cultural materials produced by social movements. He is a member of both the Justseeds Artists Cooperative and the Occuprint collective. He lives in Brooklyn.
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Note1
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlec Dunn,Josh MacPhee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.