All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Signal Integrity Effects in Custom IC and ASIC Designs For the first time, this book is taking a closer look at the signal integrity problems faced by both high-performance and cost-performance applications, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits. --Alina Deutsch, Research Staff Member, T.J. Watson Research Center, International Business Machines This book surveys the latest literature on electrical integrity analysis and design and is, therefore, an invaluable resource for anyone designing systems-on-a-chip. --Kenneth L. Shepard, Professor, Columbia University This book offers a tutorial guide to IC designers who want to move to the next level of chip design by unlocking the secrets of signal integrity. --Jake Buurma, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Research & Development, Cadence Design Systems, Inc. This collection of papers...is the most comprehensive syllabus of important results for researchers and designers on the topic. I highly recommend to read it and to pay attention to the messages given by the papers of the collection. --Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Professor, University of California Berkeley The editor has gathered together a collection of papers, both tutorial and advanced, that address a broad range of interconnect problems. --Jacob White, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy Signal Integrity Effects in Custom IC and ASIC Designs compiles recent expert research papers in state-of-the-art IC (Integrated Circuits) design. It offers a detailed focus on all the major topics in understanding and modeling real-world IC signal integrity issues for CAD and IC design engineers, as well as graduate engineering students. Practical, in-depth discussion of interconnect effects, inductance effects, power grid and distribution ise, and substrate ise and coupling is included. This specialized coverage provides the kwledge necessary to overcome serious problems in new, more complicated IC designs, such as:Wired and wireless communications ICs Large custom analog mixed-signal ICs ASIC designs from 0.12 microns and above Integrated custom IC blocks in ASIC (Applications-Specific Integrated Circuit) designs
- Author BiographyRAMINDERPAL SINGH, PhD, is a signal integrity expert working for IBM's Design Kits Group. He has spent many years developing solutions for substrate noise and coupling, as well as ASIC signal integrity.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1356 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRaminderpal Singh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.