CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSignal Measurement and Estimation Techniques for Micro and Natechlogy discusses micro, na and robotic cells and gives a state-of-the-art presentation of the different techniques and solutions to measure and estimate signals at the micro and na scale. New techlogies and applications such as micromanipulation (artificial components, biological objects), micro-assembly (MEMS, MOEMS, NEMS) and material and surface force characterization are covered. The importance of sensing at the micro and na scale is presented as a key issue in control systems, as well as for understanding the physical phemena of these systems. The book also: * Explains issues that make signal measurement and estimation techniques difficult at the micro-na-scale and offers solutions * Discusses automated micro-assembly, and control of micro-na robotic devices * Presents and links signal measurement and estimation techniques for micro-na scale systems with microfabrication methods, sensors integration and control schemes Signal Measurement and Estimation Techniques for Micro and Natechlogy is a must-read for researchers and engineers working in MEMS and control systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCedric Clevy,Micky Rakotondrabe,Nicolas Chaillet
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.