All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionSignal processing arises in the design of such diverse systems as communications, sonar, radar, electrooptical, navigation, electronic warfare and medical imaging systems. It is also used in many physical sciences, such as geophysics, acoustics, and meteorology, among many others. The common theme is to extract and estimate the desired signals, which are mixed with a variety of ise sources and disturbances. Signal processing involves system analysis, random processes, statistical inferences, and software and hardware implementation. The purpose of this book is to provide an elementary, informal introduction, as well as a comprehensive account of principles of random signal processing, with emphasis on the computational aspects. This book covers linear system analysis, probability theory, random signals, spectral analysis, estimation, filtering, and detection theory. It can be used as a text for a course in signal processing by under- graduates and beginning graduate students in engineering and science and also by engineers and scientists engaged in signal analysis, filtering, and detection. Part of the book has been used by the author while teaching at the State University of New York at Buffalo and California State University at Long Beach. An attempt has been made to make the book self-contained and straight- forward, with the hope that readers with varied backgrounds can appreciate and apply principles of signal processing. Chapter 1 provides a brief review of linear analysis of deterministic signals.
- Author(s)Nirode C. Mohanty
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.