All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents the most advanced discoveries from translational research laboratories directly involved in identifying molecules and signalling pathways that play an instrumental role in metastasis. In contrast to other works, conventionally focused on a single type of tumour, the various chapters in this book provide a broad perspective of the similarities and discrepancies among the dissemination of several solid malignancies. Through recurrent and overlapping references to molecular mechanisms and mediators, the readers will gain kwledge of the common ground in metastasis from a single source. Finally, an introductory chapter provides a clinical perspective of the problems presented by metastatic tumours for diagsis and treatment. The work presented here is directed to researchers in tumour biology with a developing interest in metastatic dissemination as well as medical and graduate students seeking to expand and integrate the tions acquired in basic cancer biology and oncology courses.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Fatatis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.