Significant Changes to the A117.1 Accessibility Standard: 2009 by Kim Paarlberg, Jay Woodward (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to understanding the very latest accessibility standards, there is better tool than Significant Changes to the 2009 Accessibility Standard. This one-of-a-kind resource identifies significant changes in the 2009 edition of the ICC A117.1 standard and the accessibility items in the 2009 International Building Code(R), and provides the reason and rationale behind those changes. Essential for an easy transition between code updates, the book's value lies in its focus, which is aimed at the most critical provisions, the most frequently used provisions, and provisions that have had a significant change in application, so that users can readily identify the need-to-kw information. Each change is accompanied by a photograph, a real-world example, or an illustration, and is followed by a summary and analysis. Further enhancing this key content is the clear and deliberate labeling of each change as an addition, modification, clarification, or deletion. The end result is an indispensable resource that will familiarize building officials, plans examiners, inspectors, design professionals, and anyone in the building construction industry with the many important accessibility-related changes that have materialized in the 2009 and 2012 International Building Codes and the 2009 A117.1 standard. Check out our app, DEWALT(R) Mobile Pro(TM). This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Author BiographyJay is a Senior Staff Architect with ICC's Business and Product Development department and works out of the Lenexa, Kansas Distribution Center. His current responsibilities include serving as the Secretariat for the ICC A117.1 standard committee and the development of new ICC publications. With more than 25 years of experience in the building design, construction, code enforcement, and instruction, Jay's experience provides him with the ability to address issues of code application and design for code enforcement personnel as well as architects and designers. Jay has previously served as the Secretariat for ICC's Energy Conservation Code and the International Building Code's Fire Safety Code Development committee.
- Author(s)Jay Woodward,Kim Paarlberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour tables
- Weight714 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.