All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionWith one easy-to-use resource, discover all the information you need to understand the most critical updates to the 2012 International Fire Code(R), the impact of those changes, and their origins. SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2012 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE(R) analyzes approximately 90 new or revised provisions in the 2012 IFC(R). These requirements cover a broad range of subjects, including construction requirements for ambulatory health care occupancies, emergency responder radio coverage, fire protection system requirements for educational occupancies, fire service access elevators, building means of egress, hazardous materials, and more. Each change analysis contains the affected code sections and includes information to help identify if the text is new language, a modification of existing language, or if text has been deleted. The changes are also listed alongside illustrations or concrete examples, in an effort to bring the technical jargon of the code into a real-world setting. The book's attention to detail, its logical organization, and its thorough yet concise coverage all make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2009 IFC(R) to the new 2012 edition. Check out our app, DEWALT(R) Mobile Pro(TM). This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Author BiographyScott Stookey is on the Senior Technical Staff for the International Code Council in Washington, D.C.. ICC is a leading organization dedicated to developing a single set of comprehensive, coordinated national model construction codes. To date, 48 U.S. states have adopted various international codes from ICC.
- Author(s)International Code Council,Scott Stookey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, colour tables, maps
- Weight575 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.