All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe tables are turned with a vengeance in this tour de force love story. Nearly a year has gone by and w it s Dorothy who is fragmented and lost, while Joey keeps the promise he had made her to better himself even though she s gone. Joey talks about what is happening in the present while Dorothy describes what happened before in the moments and hours after the Glock dropped. This time the stakes are even higher, as Joey forces himself to move forward while Dorothy is frozen in place. But when he learns of a devastating decision, Joey races to find her before it is too late. Truth, consequence, repercussion and modern medicine collide as pieces converge in this psychological, thrilling story which begs the question: Can love really conquer all?
- Author BiographySelene Castrovilla is a mother and a cat lover. She is the award-winning author of By the Sword, The Girl Next Door, Melt, Revolutionary Friends, Saved by the Music, and Upon Secrecy. She lives in Island Park, New York.Visit www.SeleneCastrovilla.com.
- Author(s)Selene Castrovilla
- PublisherLast Syllable Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleRough Romance Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Syllable Books
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.