All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on signifiers of cultural difference, such as sexuality, class, gender, and race, and how they are connected to theories of writing.
- Author BiographyThomas R. West is Assistant Professor of English at the University of South Alabama.
- Author(s)Thomas R. West
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight345 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.