All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionA bizarre road accident propels Celcius Daly into an investigation that will reveal the truth about his mother's death thirty years ago. Father Aloysius Walsh spent the last years of his life painstakingly collecting evidence of murder: an unsolved killing spree of unparalleled savagery that blighted Ireland's borderlands at the end of the 1970s. Pinned to his bedroom wall, a macabre map charts the grim territory of death: victims, weapons, wounds, dates - and somehow, amid the forest of pins and tes, he had discerned a pattern...So why did Father Walsh deliberately drive off the road to his death? Why, when Inspector Celcius Daly arrives at the scene, does he find Special Branch already there? And why is his mother's name on the priest's map?
- Author BiographyAnthony J. Quinn was born in Northern Ireland's County Tyrone and studied English at Queen's University, Belfast. He works as a journalist and author. His first novel, DISAPPEARED, was published by Head of Zeus in 2014.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Quinn
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Celcius Daly
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.