Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionOne ordinary summer's day a young girl disappears while cycling to volleyball practice. Her abandoned bike is found in exactly the same place that ather girl was assaulted and murdered thirty-three years previously. The perpetrator was never brought to justice so the authorities suspect the same killer has struck again. The eeriness of the crime unsettles t only the police and public, but also someone who has been carrying a burden of guilt for many years...Detective Kimmo Joentaa calls upon the help of his older colleague Ketola, who worked on the original murder, in the hope that they can solve both cases. While they are following up leads, the ripples from the impact of the new disappearance spread and Kimmo discovers that the truth is t always what you expect.
- Author BiographyJAN COSTIN WAGNER was born in 1972 in Langen/Hesse near Frankfurt. After studying German language, literature and history at Frankfurt University, he went on to work as a journalist and freelance writer. He divides his time between Germany and Finland (the home country of his wife). Silence is his third novel, and the second to be translated into English after Ice Moon, which was published by Harvill Secker in 2006.
- Author(s)Jan Costin Wagner
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Weight386 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Translated byAnthea Bell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.