All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you hear when you are completely silent? Beautifully illustrated and gently written, Silence encourages children to stop, listen, and reflect on their experiences and the world around them. Using qualities of mindfulness, readers are asked to pay attention to what otherwise gets drowned-out in our isy environment and use those sounds as a means to develop imagination and curiosity, and learn a little more about themselves.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.