Silhouette Style: Techniques and Template Sets for Papercut Projects by Nanetta Banato (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the modern versatility of the classic silhouette. The bold lines and strong contrasts of the silhouette are longer limited to flat, two-color portraits to be hung on the family room wall. In Silhouette Style, silhouette designs take on color, dimension and the 21st Century. Nanetta Bananto teaches you to bring papercuts to life in more than 40 projects incorporating her beautiful, original designs. Create tea-light lanterns, gift boxes, cards, paper dolls and fashion accessories using papercut designs in themes such as sea life, animals, flowers and fashion. The book includes: * Step-by-step instructions for 21 stylish projects and more than 20 variations easily created using the same techniques and designs * Tips and techniques on how to cut designs either by hand or using an electronic die-cutting machine * A CD-ROM containing all of the cutting design files needed to create the projects, plus bonus designs to expand your creative possibilities Pull out your scissors or electronic cutter and develop a passion for silhouettes as you create art, gifts, home decor and more! To read the pdf files on the CD-ROM included in this book, you will need Adobe Acrobat. To read .eps files, you will need a software program such as Adobe Photoshop or CorelDRAW. You may need to convert .eps files to the correct format for your cutting machine, according to the machine manufacturer's instructions.
- Author BiographyNanetta Bananto is a beadwork, sculpture, clay, painting, calligraphy, fiber and paperarts artist and author of Creative Techniques for Polymer Clay Jewelry. Nanetta designs projects for Polyform Products, sells art to galleries and museum shops, has designed numerous CD covers, flyers, menus and t-shirts.
- Author(s)Nanetta Banato
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.