All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionSilicon Carbide Microsystems for Harsh Environments reviews state-of-the-art Silicon Carbide (SiC) techlogies that, when combined, create microsystems capable of surviving in harsh environments, techlogical readiness of the system components, key issues when integrating these components into systems, and other hurdles in harsh environment operation. The authors use the SiC techlogy platform suite the model platform for developing harsh environment microsystems and then detail the current status of the specific individual techlogies (electronics, MEMS, packaging). Additionally, methods towards system level integration of components and key challenges are evaluated and discussed based on the current state of SiC materials processing and device techlogy. Issues such as temperature mismatch, process compatibility and temperature stability of individual components and how these issues manifest when building the system receive thorough investigation. The material covered t only reviews the state-of-the-art MEMS devices, provides a framework for the joining of electronics and MEMS along with packaging into usable harsh-environment-ready sensor modules.
- Author(s)Muthu Wijesundara,Robert G. Azevedo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMEMS Reference Shelf
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.